Home » Test Preparation
Test Prep Tutoring
Tutors for a Wide Range of Tests
Tests can seem quite daunting if you are unprepared. Academic Connections offers Test Prep Courses and private Test Prep Tutors for a range of tests, including:
- SAT tutoring – Used by many college admissions departments, taking the SAT can be stressful for students. Our SAT tutors in Virginia prepare students to face this challenging exam confidently.
- PSAT tutoring – Widely known as the forerunner to the SAT, PSAT scores are also used to determine eligibility for the National Merit Scholarship Program. Our tutors can help students make best use of this opportunity, as well as improve test-taking strategies for the SAT.
- ACT tutoring – Our tutors can help prepare students for the ACT, which is slightly different from the SAT, which is a less popular exam with college admissions boards in certain parts of the country.
- GED tutoring – Brush up on what you have learned, and learn effective test taking strategies, with our GED tutors before taking your exam.
- High School Admissions – We offer high school admissions test prep for students seeking to enroll in a private or specialized high school program.
- GRE tutoring – Ask about our GRE test prep programs before taking your exam. We can help improve your test-taking skills and confidence in taking the test.
- MCAT tutoring - For those seeking to go to medical school, consider private review sessions with our MCAT test prep tutors.
- LSAT tutoring – Law school candidates have used our LSAT tutoring programs to boost their scores and confidence when taking the exam.
- GMAT tutoring – Many students who have used our GMAT tutoring consider it to be a great investment for anyone looking to boost their performance.
Our Test Prep Tutoring packages equip students with all of the tools needed to prepare for these tests thoroughly. With each tutoring program, our Test Prep Tutors review all of the subjects included in the test, identifying areas where the student’s understanding may be lacking.
We then develop a plan to improve proficiency and strengthen their confidence in these areas. During the program, additional skills such as study habits and test-taking skills are sharpened throughout the program. All programs include one-on-one tutoring sessions with our private Test Prep Tutors, practice tests, and other test prep materials.
- Score higher on the test
- Gain confidence in taking the test
- Choice of small classes or one-on-one private tutoring
- Flexible locations for test prep tutoring in Virginia
- Focus on strategies and test-taking approach during sessions
- Academic Connections is more cost effective since diagnostic and practice test are taken outside of the sessions
- Tutors identify areas in need of improvement and focus attention there while maintaining areas of expertise
For more information, please Contact Us.